Renewing Your Subscription
Adding a Payment Method on the new website
Since this is the first time your subscription has come up for renewal since we launched the new website we need you to add a payment method.
This happened because we had to close down the renewals on the previous website in readiness to take the new site live.
Here are the instructions to very simply renew your membership:
- Go to wlanassociation.org and log in.
- If you haven't logged in since the new website went live you will need to reset your password. To do this simply click on the PASSWORD RESET in the footer of the website and follow the instructions.
- Once you are logged in you can change your password from your membership account page.
- After that please go to https://wlanassociation.org/join-wla/
- Scroll down and click on the Sign Up button for regular Membership
You will see a popup requesting payment details
Complete the form making sure you use the same email address that you used to sign up originally and is associated with your membership.
This will add the payment info to your membership account. This will be used to auto renew each year, however, you will receive a reminder 14, 7 and 1 days prior to renewal.
If you have any questions please contact us.
Thank in advance and we look forward to having you continue to be a member of the Wireless LAN Association